16 May 2007

one night of lovin'

Actually, more like 30 seconds of doggie humpin'.

Humo, my canine housemate, doesn't realize it yet. He thinks that Elizabet found him a novia (translates to girlfriend but in this case a bitch) because she's being nice. She is, sort of.

You see, Humo has been getting more and more aggressive, especially during his daily walks at the neighborhood park. He tries to fight and bite any dog in sight and once even broke loose from Elizabet's lead and got into a tumble with a much bigger feral dog. Lucky for Humo, his opponent wasn't interested and no dog got hurt.

But Elizabet has had enough: enough of the barking, the pulling, the yelping, the dry humping. She got Humo a novia so he could sire Humitos and then she's going to take him to get his testicles lopped off.

Any day now the novia will be ready to receive Don Humo. But he only gets one shot. That's it. Then snip snip!

My only regret is I won't be around long enough to fully enjoy the benefits of a softer, kinder Humo. And, if he is successful, I won't get to play with the fruits of his one night of passion. Despite my complaints, I'll miss the old man either way.

No comments: